Thayer Toyota Rent a Car
Toyota Rental Cars: Let's Go Places
Rent Toyota and you'll never go back. Whether you're headed out of town for a vacation, need a vehicle for business in a new city, or have your current car in the shop, you'll never regret a Toyota car rental. Our vehicles have all the power, sleek curves, and comfort you've come to expect from our brand, not to mention the latest and greatest technology to make the drive that much more pleasant and convenient. It doesn't matter if you want to rent a Toyota car, a spacious SUV, a rugged truck, or a gas-saving hybrid - all that's available and more. Looking for a new car to purchase and not completely sure what kind? Experience the luxury of your Toyota car rental without any of the risks, so you can be sure you select the vehicle that's best for you. Thayer Toyota located in Bowling Green can assist you with all of your Toyota rental car needs.
Toyota Rental Car Rates & Information
Toyota Corolla Rental
Toyota Camry Rental
Toyota Prius Rental
Toyota Sienna Rental
TOYOTA RENT A CAR POLICY
- Customers must provide a current, valid U.S. driver's license, proof of full coverage insurance, and be at least 21 years of age to drive a rental car.
- Customers must also provide a major credit card or debit card for fuel, mileage or cleaning charges.
- Rental cars are limited to the United States ONLY and prohibited from being driven into Mexico.
- Customers are responsible for any vehicle damage or other costs while the rental vehicle is in their possession, and are expected to return rental vehicles in the same condition they received them except for ordinary wear.
- Rental vehicles being paid for by Toyota Warranty, Service Department, Sales Department or another entity DOES NOT INCLUDE FUEL used by the customer. Customers must return the vehicle with a FULL FUEL tank.
- A charge of $6.00 per gallon will be assessed to customers returning vehicles less than full of fuel.
- SMOKING in rental vehicles is PROHIBITED, and a $100.00 cleaning fee will be charged if necessary.
- Transporting animals in rental vehicles is prohibited, and a $100.00 cleaning fee will be charged if necessary.
- Rental vehicles being paid for by a third party must be returned within 24 hours of vehicle repairs being completed or customers will be charged the retail rate for each additional day the customer retains the rental vehicle.
- In Ohio our fuel charge is $6.00/gallon $100.00 cleaning charge for pets.